Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have dark black hair,how do I get it white?? ($15 Reward)?

No joke, I been searching for the longest on how to do this, I want my hair to be white like this guy ----%26gt; http://allstar2.gurus.com (The old guy at the bottom his name is Frank. I want my hair to be white like that. IS it Possible??



My hair is jet black naturally (like Jet Lee's hair)



Now to get the $15, you do it the way I'm explaining I will vote you best pick, and you email me your addresss or some address and I'll send you the $15, that's how desperate I am.



(How to Answer Me)



Don't just give me a website, I need someone to explain in simple step by step HOW to do this. Be very clear, e.g.



1. Buy a bleaching product called so %26amp; so



2. Wash hair



3. Get it Bleached



blah blah



Then I try it out and see if what you explained works, and I get my hair white as that guys own. AND THEN I send you your money.



I have dark black hair,how do I get it white?? ($15 Reward)?

It is not possible. If you bleach your hair you will not beable to get it any lighter than a light lemony blonde. With your hair being dark it wouldn't even get as light as a lemony blonde because it would break off before reaching that point. Bleach is a decolorizer, not a color. It takes the color our of your hair. You can only take out so much color before you hair weakens and reaches that breaking point.



I have been doing hair 9 yrs. and have never seen a white hair color.



I know this is not the answer that you are looking for, but it is an honest answer!!



For all you people being mean, this girl had no idea and you shouldn't be so hard on her. For the blk. chick who made the racist comment "Your *** should be turned in for your ignorance" If a white person made a comment like that it would hit the fan.



Oh, Manic Panic is not a bleach, it is a semi-permanent color that has no lift only deposit. It will not do a thing for your hair.



Good Luck,



Stylist of 9 yrs.



I have dark black hair,how do I get it white?? ($15 Reward)?

u r nuts



I have dark black hair,how do I get it white?? ($15 Reward)?

WAIT y da hell do u want ur hair like dat ? well her u go stupid..



1 get a white hair dye or bleach



2 wash hair



3 apply items to hair (read box)



4 wash out



5 wa la white hair! that wasnt that hard



BLEACH



1 let it sit in hair for about 30 mins.



2 wash out



3 white hair!



I have dark black hair,how do I get it white?? ($15 Reward)?

I don't want your 15 dollars :-) But to bleach your hair completely white, you could go to a beauty supply store and buy Manic Panic bleach. It will have step by step directions. The only thing is, the kind you should use and the timing depend on your individual head of hair, it would be best to have it done at a salon so that your hair doesn't fall out and you don't burn your scalp. A salon that does trendy punk styles would probably be experienced in this.



FYI: Manic Panic makes both bleach and colors.



http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.as...



and this guy on the left of this page did exactly what you want to do with it, go from black to white:



http://www.manicpanic.com/dyehardstoo.ht...



I have dark black hair,how do I get it white?? ($15 Reward)?

wear a wig



I have dark black hair,how do I get it white?? ($15 Reward)?

Don't worry about the $15...you're gonna need it to buy a wig, because yes, you CAN do it, but it is gonna be hell on your hair, and anyone that tells you otherwise is not telling the truth.



What you do is bleach it up as far as it will go. You follow the instructions on the bleach kit and then do it again...wait a few days and do it again, wait a few days and do it again. You're gonna go through some awful red stages.



Eventually, it won't be white by bleach alone, because you'll get to the place where you've stripped it except for the hair's keratin, which is not white, but instead, a light reddish-blond color.



When you get it there, and with jet black hair, it is gonna take some real work and time, you are going to have to go back to the Beauty Supply store, and buy some COLOR, not bleach, to go over it. They'll have white or shades of light light platinum to go over it. This is to cover and fill in where you've stripped the hair strand. And to infuse the white color.



You don't wanna do this...you're gonna ruin your hair! That much stress to the hair strand will give you breakage...you'll notice your hair is much thinner, shorter, but yet IMPOSSIBLE to get a comb through without a gallon of conditioner.



So yes, it can be done. But not a good idea!



That's how you'd do it yourself...



Some salon would take it on for you and that would be a better bet, but it wouldn't be cheap or easy for them either. However, that would be a better way to go because this will be a multiple step process.



It's gonna burn your hair, man. But yeah, it can be done. Just shouldn't.



I have dark black hair,how do I get it white?? ($15 Reward)?

you cna keep your money but here is how you can do it. it's easy but time consuming.



buy some bleach and 30vol developer



mix it according to the instructions and leave it on your hair (not on the scalp, about 1cm away from your scalp actually.) leave it on for 20min and sit in the sun or a dryer.



wash it out, don't shampoo but wash it out all the way and then dry it off with a blow dryer.



reapeat the steps again for 30min. it's still not gonna be white but it'll be blonde. then that day deep condition your hair for 30min and let it air dry. deep condiotion for a few days and then bleach again. you don't want to strip your hair more than twice a day though. you can buy all the products at www.folica.com and they ship for free!



just so you know this will destroy your hair but good luck!



I have dark black hair,how do I get it white?? ($15 Reward)?

Cute lady,



I suspect that lady (in the pix) was a blonde as a child and this is how she has aged gracefully, or with a little help at the salon.



If you have such beautiful dark hair, I don't think I would tamper with the whole head. Just for fun, you could try a very small section to lift. To from a level 1 or 2 to a 10 or 12 you will need a "on the scalp oil bleach", a lot of time and lotza and lotza money$$$$ and a VERY, VERY EXPERIENCED AND good colorist hairdresser that specializes in NOTHING but hair color.



This is a very difficult procedure. You could volunteer as a hair model at hair show, contact your professional beauty supply store for hair shows coming up and it will be done for FREE!!!



Hair shows are going on now thru Thanksgiving.



If you insist in doing this yourself, please reserve some $$$$ for a nice wig until your hair grows out..allow about 1/2 inch per month.



Hey just save your money, buy the wig, (Raquel Welch has the best!) the color you want is, Glazed Vanilla is the great color I think you want to play with . You can be a blonde whenever you want without the damage, up-keep and expense with a cute wig or hair piece.



So Wig Out and have some fun,



The Diva, Darling



PS-



Black Girl can't spell or write either, guess she has her thong in a wad and it cut off the blood to her brain.



I have dark black hair,how do I get it white?? ($15 Reward)?

I am hairstyles and your going to have to bleach your hair in a number of steps if it jet black.



CHI bleach is the best for lifting a number of level fast



and use 40VL developer



keep it on NO LONGER then 30 mins



its going to be a orange brass color so but it on again (PUT SWEET INLOW IN THE BLEACH) THIS well help it from not burning your head keep doing that Intel you get the color you want.



But the best thing to do is go to a salon but its going to coast ya and if you dont have alot of money find a beauty college look it up in your phone book That coats ALOT less and they do a good job because they have teachers helping them



I have dark black hair,how do I get it white?? ($15 Reward)?

While some hair fall daily is natural, stress, hairstyle products and lack of nutrition can cause excessive hair fall as listed at http://tinyurl.com/kshvn . By changing your lifestyle and using herbal remedies, you can reduce hair loss. More details available at http://tinyurl.com/py7z4 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans